BRONTOUR - VLOGGER
THEY JUST GLOW TOGETHER
Available in 6 shade duos
This is the compact that boldly glows where none have gone before: Your perfect radiant bronzer and a matte contour shade, pressed together into one sun-kissed duo for a soft, seriously seamless finish. Because hey, you’re a Morphe Babe—and you’re not slaying by the rules.
- GLITTERATI / matte sand + shimmering champagne / Ideal for fair skin tones
- FRENEMY / matte soft tan + luminous rose gold / Ideal for light skin tones
- CELEBUTANTE / matte toasted tan + golden sheen / Ideal for medium skin tones
- VLOGGER / matte terra-cotta + gilded copper / Ideal for tan skin tones
- FANTABULOUS / matte sienna + gleaming rose / Ideal for dark skin tones
- SHOWMANCE / matte cocoa + shimmering bronze / Ideal for deep skin tones
BRONZER + CONTOUR = BRONTOUR
- Bronzing is a way to warm up your skin tone and give it a healthy-looking, sun-kissed glow.
- Contouring is the art of sculpting and defining facial features to create the illusion of depth.
BLEND IT BOTH WAYS
Go for the Brontour duo that best complements your skin tone. The matte contour shade will sculpt and define your face, while the radiant bronzer will give your skin that stunning, sun-kissed glow.
HOW TO WERK IT
1. Apply your contour color first. Blend it under your cheekbones, across your forehead, along your hairline, and around your jaw.
Recommended brushes: The M438 Pointed Contour Brush or E4 Angled Contour Brush. For more detailed work, use the Brittany Bear 360 Nose Contouring Collection.
2. Follow by sweeping your bronzer shade above your cheekbones and on the sides of your forehead, bridge of your nose, and your chin.
Recommended brushes: The R2 Pro Tapered Powder Brush or E59 Tapered Bronzer Brush. For a soft, subtle glow, use the Y13 Pro Highlight Fan Brush or M310 Large Soft Fan Brush.
Don’t slay by the rules? Mix it up, Morphe Babe. Swirl the two shades together with your favorite brush and have it your way.
- When bronzing, always sweep your brush in a downwards motion to mimic the way the sun shines on the high points of your face.
- When contouring, remember “E” and “3.” Looking directly in a mirror, use your contour brush to blend an “E” shape on the left side of your face: start at the temples, curve down to your cheekbones, and then finish at the bottom of your cheek. Repeat the same motion on the right side of your face to blend in a “3” shape. Killer contour, done.
Bronzer shade: Magnesium Stearate, Dimethicone, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Boron Nitride, Nylon-12, Silica, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polyethylene, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylhexylglycerin. MAY CONTAIN: Mica (CI 77019), Tin Oxide (CI 77861), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).
Contour shade: Talc, Dimethicone, Magnesium Stearate, Boron Nitride, Nylon-12, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylhexylglycerin. MAY CONTAIN: Mica (CI 77019), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).