SET LIFE PREP & SET TRIO
Make your makeup werk from am to pm. Prep it. Set it. Slay it. You got this, Morphe Babe.
1. Foundation Primer Equalizer - Leave your skin primed for a good time and feelin’ all smooth and selfie-ready.
- PRO TIP: Start with a dime-sized amount and use fingertips to work primer into skin. Use a press-and-roll motion on textured areas of the face. Work it in until skin feels smooth.
2. Continuous Setting Mist - A micro-fine mist sets liquid or powder makeup with a radiant finish.
- PRO TIP: Hold at arms-length and spritz a generous amount all over skin. For extra slaying power, go in for another dose mid beauty routine.
- PRO TIP: Rock it two ways, babe:
- Use a fluffy brush and apply a pea-sized amount all over eyelids with buffing motions for mega staying power.
- Create a base for a cut crease by using a flat, synthetic eye brush to layer primer using stamping motions.