MINI BLUSH - SPIRIT
SPIRIT (dusty pink sheen)
Need a little blush on the go? How about a quick pop of pink? You’ve got places to go, Morphe Babe, and this small-but-mighty blush has your back. The creamy, seriously pigmented formula keeps up with you—wherever you’re headed—while the non-streaky color delivers on that super-sassy, super-flattering flush. Toss it in your makeup bag and you’re good to go.
BRUSH UP ON BLUSH
Keep it soft or go full glam—blush has your back for every look, Morphe Babe.
- Grab a domed brush like the R14 Round Contour
- Pick up a small amount of blush on the side of your brush bristles
- Lightly sweep the blush on the apples of your cheeks
- Use soft, circular motions to blend
- Use a small, tapered brush like the M427 Tapered Duo
- Swirl it in your blush until saturated
- Apply using soft, circular motions that start on the apples of your cheeks
- Finish by sweeping color down towards your jawline
- Choose an angled brush like the a M405 Contour Brush
- Dip the flat edge of your brush into your blush
- Place color near your hairline and sweep it down, using your cheekbones as a guide
- Apply using tight, circular motions that diffuse and soften as you go downwards
Ingredients: Mica, Talc, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Dimethicone, Magnesium Stearate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Polyethylene, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Kaolin, Nylon-12, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Silica, Phenoxyethanol,
Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylyl Glycol. MAY CONTAIN: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Calcium Lake (CI 15850), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Ultramarines (CI 77007).