To our Morphe Friends and Family—we hope you and your loved ones are safe and well.
These past few months have been an unprecedented moment in history and a challenge for all. We are so grateful for your loyalty and support for Morphe.
We are committed to creating the best Morphe experience for our team members and customers. And while the situation continues to evolve, the health and safety of our customers and team will remain a top priority in every decision we make.
Morphe.com sites are open for shopping internationally, with some restrictions.
Our global distribution centers remain open at this time and we continue to ship orders. We are following local health mandates and taking additional precautions, including reduced staffing and extra cleaning of our warehouses. Because of this we’ll need additional time to process and ship your order – currently up to 5 additional business days. If it has been more than 5 days and your order hasn’t shipped, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are managing the status of our global stores following the guidance of local governments, the CDC, and WHO.
- All locations are open.
- Most US Morphe stores are open. The exceptions are: our Texas locations; Arrowhead Towne Center in Arizona; and indoor mall locations in California.
- Our Alberta and Toronto locations are open.
- Given what we know today about the increase in COVID-19 cases, we have temporarily closed Morphe stores in Australia as of 8th July.
In an effort to ensure the health and safety of our customers and team we have made updates to our in-store experience, which will be practiced in all Morphe locations. Some of these updates include:
- All in-store testers will be for display only, until further notice. We’ve put a hold on customers using, touching, or swatching any product testers.
- All Morphe Quickie Services, hands-on makeup demonstrations, shadematching, and makeup classes in stores will be put on pause as well.
- Increasing the frequency of disinfectant cleaning in all our Morphe locations, including high-touch areas such as product displays, beauty stations, counters, registers, and credit card payment devices.
- Offering contactless payment options. Credit/banking cards, ApplePay, and Google Wallet will be accepted for payment.
- Providing hand sanitizers throughout the store for the convenient use of customers and team members.
- Practicing physical distancing and limiting the number of shoppers in our stores at one time.
- Keeping our team members up to date on information they need to help prevent exposure and requiring them to stay at home if they are showing symptoms of illness. When team members report to work, they will take part in a health screening.
- Morphe team members are required to wear face masks while working as a preventative measure.
We have extended our online return policy to 60 days. For any Morphe UK store purchase made in the 30-day window prior to closure on 16 March, we will accept your return for 30 days after reopening.
As we continue to learn more and follow all the latest information from the CDC, WHO, and local governments, we will evolve our practices to ensure we are doing what’s right for all our Morphe Babes.
Thank you again for your continued support and loyalty.
Your Morphe Fam