EQUALIZER FOUNDATION PRIMER
- Pro Tips
SMOOTH THINGS OVER
You’ll feel things you’ve never felt before with this lightweight primer. It blurs and softens imperfections for that hi-def makeup you crave. Obvi. But it also leaves your skin feelin’ smooth with just a thin layer. You’re in for the prime of your life, Morphe Babe.
- Blurs and softens imperfections
- Instantly makes skin feel smooth
- Free of oils and parabens
- Great for normal to oily skin
Net Wt. 20 mL / 0.67 fl. oz.
FINISH IT UP
Wanna be a glow-it-all or a matte master? Cocktail Foundation Primer with Fluidity Foundation to get exactly the look you want.
YOU DEW YOU
To create a glowy, dewy finish, mix a pearl-size amount of Revitalizer Foundation Primer with a dime-size amount of Fluidity Foundation and apply with a damp Complexion Blending Beauty Sponge.
GET WITH MATTE
To create a seriously mattified finish, apply a pearl-size amount of Equalizer Foundation Primer all over your face, then use press and roll motions with the M439 Deluxe Buffer Brush to buff in Fluidity Foundation.
A FEW EXTRA TIPS
- You can apply Foundation Primer with a brush, your fingers, or both. Use your fingers to apply it like moisturizer and get even coverage. A brush is bomb for working it into corners or areas with more texture.
- If you have combination skin, double down. Apply Revitalizer Foundation Primer where your skin is dry and Equalizer Foundation Primer on the parts that tend to get too shiny.
Ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Water (Aqua), Dimethicone Crosspolymer, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Magnesium Sulfate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Geraniol, Linalool, Citronellol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone.