LIVE WITH LOVE EYE BRUSH SET
Live your truth and create looks that you love with this limited-edition set of 7 synthetic eye brushes that blend shades to perfection with every stroke, swipe, and swish. 100% of net proceeds from this brush set will be donated to The Trevor Project* to help fund 24/7 suicide prevention & crisis intervention services for LGBTQ youth.
- Firm Shadow & Concealer Brush - This firm brush has dense bristles that deliver fab colour payoff and concealer application.
- Oval Shadow Brush - Pack it on with this brush that’s designed to layer on the pigment for bold colour.
- Pointed Blender Brush - Buff out eyeshadow or soften harsh lines with this dense blending brush.
- Deluxe Blender Brush - This domed blending brush makes laying colour in your crease a cinch.
- Bent Liner Brush - Just wing it with this angled brush for gel and cream eyeliner.
- Angled Brow Brush - Keep your brows and liner just how you want them with this angled brush.
Bristle type: synthetic
THE TREVOR PROJECT
The Trevor Project is the world’s largest suicide prevention and crisis intervention organization for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and questioning (LGBTQ) youth. The Trevor Project offers 24/7 crisis intervention and suicide prevention programs, including TrevorLifeline, TrevorText, and TrevorChat as well as the world’s largest safe space social networking site for LGBTQ youth, TrevorSpace.
If you or someone you know needs help or support, please contact The Trevor Project's TrevorLifeline 24/7 at 1-866-488-7386. Counseling is also available 24/7 via chat at TheTrevorProject.org/Help, or by texting 678-678.
MAKING A DIFFERENCE
Some most recent achievements from The Trevor Project’s ongoing efforts to help save young LGBTQ lives include:
- Operating an education program with resources for youth-serving adults and organizations, an advocacy department fighting for pro-LGBTQ legislation and against anti-LGBTQ rhetoric/policy positions, and a research team to discover the most effective means to help young LGBTQ people in crisis and end suicide.
- In 2020, directly serving over 150,000 calls, texts, and chats from LGBTQ youth who’ve reached out for support
- Conducting the 2020 National Survey on LGBTQ Youth Mental Health, which revealed that more than half of youth said brands that support the LGBTQ community positively impact how they feel about being LGBTQ.
Affiliate codes do not apply.